HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Spud Nuggits
Novice
Novice

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
EP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:19 pm

"Well, I saw this beaver pointing at me, right?" Replied Nzte. "The moment I saw it, I felt this compelling and almost overwhelming urge to plant him on my shoulder. Have no idea what happened there."

Remembering his mission, Nzte asked "Do you, by any chance, happen to know where we are? How do we get to Saldikord from here, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Olympicwolf
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Character sheet
Name:
EP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   Mon May 02, 2011 6:07 pm

The beaver glares menacingly at Jedy. Shaking his head, Jedy answers Nzte "No idea. I woke up in the old forest about a month ago with no idea how I'd got there, just like you did this morning. I've just been steadily heading east since then because I heard rumors of some ruins in this direction. I've been seeing more signs of civilization as I've traveled, so maybe there's a town somewhere further east too.".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spud Nuggits
Novice
Novice

Character sheet
Name:
EP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   Mon May 02, 2011 10:01 pm

"Thats odd," Nzte responded. "We both wake up in this forest, and I wake up near you. Why does this seem familiar?" The beaver began playing with Nzte's hood. Suddenly, Nzte's eyes widened and he began to frantically look around. "Oh no. Nononononono! I am NOT going through with that again! NEVER AGAIN!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Olympicwolf
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Character sheet
Name:
EP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   Fri May 06, 2011 3:37 pm

"What do you mean? Go through what again?" Jedy questions. Another gale of wind springs up from the same direction as before, colder and more ominous this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   

Back to top Go down

[First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3