HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Qualien

PostSubject: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:26 pm

TRAGEDY!

You have lived a life in a world. A place you were used to, and learned new things. The years pass by as you grow, and experience more. But one day, for some reason, you feel an extreme amount of pain, and then nothing. You are now in what many beings cannot comprehend. Nothing. It feels like years, compressed into seconds, before something happens. Out of nowhere, you hear a young girl speak. It is a language you do not recognize, but you strangely understand.
" Welcome to death. You have left behind your body due to a terminal infliction upon your being. It may have been a disease, or possibly a vehicular accident, or even suicide. You know how some people believe in reincarnation? Well, that is what has happened. You may have experienced a great deal of pain shortly after you have arrived. Your old body is being copied to a new world for you to explore. You may be shocked, angry, and very likely scared. That is normal for those who come here. Don't worry though! The place I am sending you is a very enjoyable world. One where many go, and few leave. You will emerge in a carcass called a human.. What I used to be. I am sure you will have fun in such a place!" There is a short pause before the girl speaks again. You hear her speak strange words, and her voice soon becomes distorted. You soon learn thousands of things. One of them, the English language. Although such things were crammed into your brain, your mind still retained it's old memory. "You will be sent off in a moment. I assure you, there will be fun times! And don't worry, we will meet again, I am sure! Goodbye.." Pain rushes around you in it's purest form, ripping your existence to shreds, and tossing them in the void. You feel suddenly strange. Your senses flood your new body, and you find yourself in a strange new world. "Welcome to Minecraft.."

[A QUICK NOTE: The 'esque' part means this RP is based off of Minecraft, but isn't completely Minecraft.]

RULES
Just listen, and nobody will get hurt!

1. No inappropriate content. Keep stuff PG-13 here. This means minimal cursing, for those who may not get it.
2. Listen and obey me and the forum officials. Obvious.
3. Please don't flame idiots, or people who simply piss you off. I can be impatient at times as well, but you have to let it out at the right time.
4. Stay true to what happens in the RP. If somebody decides to secretly become a bad guy, some other person can't just call him out.
5. This will be a literate roleplay. This means no txt. If you have read a novel recently, then you should know to lay out your story-making skills. (Protip: Some web browsers have a spell-check feature, so you can go through your post and correct your mistakes.)
6. I will add special events from time to time. Usually, a player will have to be involved for the plot twist to work. In this case, I shall PM specific players to ask if they agree to the plot. If said player declines, then I will go down through the rest of the players until either somebody accepts, or everybody declines.
7. No pedophiles. IF you want a girl/boy to get in a relationship with, find somebody your age.
8. Armor is a must. For EVERYONE.
?. I may add more rules in the future when I see fit. When such an event occurs, I shall change the title name to signal that something new has been added.

Things to Know About Me
These traits are the product of idiots.

1. I am severely impatient towards mistakes, so please don't take scoldings personally. I sincerely try to remain level-headed, but everybody has their limits...
2. I am strict about this kind of stuff. If you want something I do not allow, then go make your own thread.
3. I am willing to hear new ideas. If you've got a plot, or a new game mechanic for the RP, then please PM me about it. I will shortly reply back on whether I approve or not. This is our story, so don't be afraid to contribute!
4. I am observant of your actions. I need to monitor the actions of the players to help them improve, so please remember, I am watching! ;)

The Character Sheet
These are the guidelines to your existence!

Stay true to the given sheet, or you will not be accepted. If you have a question on a certain topic, please ask.

Quote :

Name: (If you have trouble with this, you are automatically not accepted.)
Age: (I don't want anybody above 20, or below 10. See: Name.)
Alignment: (Good people fight the 'Darkness'. Bad people fight 'Her'. 'She' aides the good people, the 'Darkness' aides the bad people. Straight forwardness.)
Weapon: (A bit self explanatory. This is what you will wield when you are found worthy by 'Her', or the 'Darkness'. I would appreciate it if your weapon was minecraft-esque, although variations and some additions to the weapon selection will be allowed. Your weapon will require a power, which will aide you in your quest to either destroy or help the 'Darkness'. It will need to be powerful enough to face your enemy, but nerfed enough that it doesn't 'nuke everything in sight', or something like that. [TNT AND FLINT+STEEL ARE NOT WEAPONS, THEY ARE TOOLS. NOBODY IN THIS ENTIRE FORUM IS ALLOWED TNT, EXCEPT UNDER VERY, VERY STRICT CIRCUMSTANCES!])
Armor: (What will you wear? [THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE CLOTHING!! THAT GOES IN THE APPEARANCE] See: Weapon.)
Personality: (Who are you? Are you the nerdy person, or are you cool? Do you have some sort of a weakness? What are some of your favorite and hated things? What defines you? At least three healthy sentences, but please nothing above a large paragraph.[6-8 sentences]
Appearance: (What are you? What do you wear?[NO PICTURES. A HEALTHY DESCRIPTION PLEASE] See Personality.)
Other: (Is there anything you couldn't describe in any of the sections above? Self explanatory. Please no life stories here..)

And an empty version for convenience:
Quote :

Name:
Alignment:
Weapon:
Armor:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

The Character List
Where your character lives.

Qualien wrote:

Name: Matthew Connors

Alignment: Good

Weapon: Matthew's weapon is an ornate yew bow with gold and iron decorations and reinforcements. With it comes a quiver fully equipped with 10 diamond-tipped arrows, and 40 regular arrows, all of them with a redstone piece in the arrowhead. The quiver has a rune of solidified redstone embedded into the back of it. This allows for specially modified arrows to return to the quiver after it either hits a target or the ground. Matt can only use his diamond arrows once every day. An iron sword serves as a close range armament, when things get up close and personal.
Armor: His armor consists of a chain torso, with obsidian pinned into it in small plates. This design helps to deflect slashing and piercing attacks. A larger obsidian plate is ornate with iron and four diamonds. The diamonds are enchanted to absorb blood. Occupied diamonds turn a specific color, depending on the victim's preferences. (You get to choose your color when it comes to that.) Once this process is completed, the bearer of such armor is allowed to shift into the form of said victim. This effect is deactivated when the same or a different diamond is used. Each diamond can only be used for a sum time of two hours every day.

Personality: Matt is a bit of a nerd. He takes every opportunity to correct somebody, and likes to show off his 'magnificent brain'. He is quite energetic, and very much likes to climb trees. His time is either spent in a forest, or in an occupied area. He is pretty childish, and can pass of as a bit of a jerk from time to time because of it. Matt doesn't like waiting, and he isn't the best at teaching. He doesn't like to hang around toddlers and kids more immature than him.

Appearance: Matthew stands a solid 5' 9" tall. He is quite flexible, and can make bends most people usually cannot. His dark blonde, uncontrollably curly hair reaches up to about two inches stretched out. His skin features a pale tan, with the frequent grouping of freckles. Matt's cheeks are slightly gaunt, accompanied with a short nose and flat ears. His eyes are widened, showing off bright gray-blue irises. He wears a bright green shirt with a crest-like surface stitched into it, with a gold-lined figure of a dragon. His leggings consist of his only pair of baggy khakis. The shoes he wears are a dirtied white with a red padding underneath.

Other:

Jesonomi wrote:

Name: Daniel Kudbro
Weapon, armor: Sword, iron, with diamond running down the middle. The hilt is slightly decorated with gold. The sword itself can shoot out waves of ice when slashed down or horizontally. The ice is mildly strong and spiky. It also cools the environment while traveling past it. It travels for a maximum of...15 meters?
Armor is a sort of flexible chainmail made out of a mix of iron and diamond. The entire thing is lightweight. Increases Daniel's speed. Turns or detours do not slow him down.
Personality: He is hostile to strangers. When with friends, very friendly, perhaps hyper, and cracks jokes. When serious, he is VERY serious. Has a good ability to understand the situation's mood, or other peoples' moods. Most of the time.
Appearance: Black hair that reach his eyebrows and occasionally get in the way of his eyes, red eyes, skin that is a bit pale, skinny, with 2 mm fingernails. Apparently has "girly" fingers, a.k.a. slender/thin fingers. About 5 feet, 4 inches. Relatively shorter than average.
Other: Eats quickly because he doesn't like eating. Has scar on underside of tip of right ring finger. Also knows a bit of martial arts.

Spud Nuggits wrote:

Name: Nzte
Alignment: Chaotic Good [I find this to be a blatant LIE.]
Weapon: A small, 2 foot long staff. It has a large dark red gem on the tip, and 5 small diamond fragments on the bottom. It is capable of blinding all enemies within a 3 meter radius of the caster, reducing the hit rate of targets within 1 meter by 90%, and the remaining 2 by 50%. This can only be used 5 times a day.
Armor: A dark red gem, gray shoulder pads, and a long, dark, hooded robe. It allows the user to almost instantly blink to any location within 10 meters. Can only be used 5 times a day.
Personality: Nzte is a strange being. His behavior is rarely predictable except under certain situations. He loves to learn new things, but also loves to mess with his friends. He loves to bring living beings pain, even to the point of killing them, and he loves to see people suffer. He is incredibly stubborn, and even though he has massive potential, he refuses to ever use it past dicking around.
Appearance: He is 6' 6" at the shoulders. He wears his dark, gray cloak in such a way as to cover every aspect of his now human face. His eyes glow a bright, uniform color all throughout. The colors of his eyes change color based on his mood. He almost never shows his hands, and lets his sleeves hang over his hands at almost all times. His lower robe extends all the way down to the ground, not once showing his legs or feet.
Other: Nzte has the ability to spontaneously summon popcorn, a burrito, and a squid for purposes of entertainment. He may occasionally forsake combat and watch his friends struggle against a foe whilst consuming his bucket of popcorn, and he may occasionally summon a burrito and throw it at his foes. It would be wise not to take Nzte incredibly seriously. [In other words, OTHER is not serious
[/i][/b]

Olympicwolf wrote:

Name: Jedy Harremy Samoht (Pronounced: Jed-Dee Har-Rem-Me Suh-Mote)

Weapon:( I don't know much about Minecraft, so excuse me if I make a few mistakes here.) His main weapon is a rather curious sword. This silver blade has an odd triangular shape, But what makes it peculiar is it's ability to fire a retractable hook like projectile and line so that he can bring his enemies closer. This also allows the sword to double as a grappling hook. A mechanism near the handle allows the hook to either be shot out directly, or slung out in a manner consistant with that of a whip or fishing pole. His secondary weapons consist of a curved dagger on his belt and an intricately carved walking stick.

Armor:Polished hardwood bracers on each forearm deflect some attacks and a pack slung over the shoulders provides limited defence to his back. Other than that, no armor.

Personality: Jedy is a quiet traveler, with a unique oneness with nature. He has a bit of an aversion to strong sunlight, prefering night time over all. Naturally, he has good night vision and excellent hearing. He despises wide open spaces and only feels comfortable when surrounded by lots of shade and cover, preferably large trees. Though usually the good natured optimist, he is sometimes prone to downcast pensive moments, staring off into the distance and speaking in an ominous tone that suggests he knows more than he's letting on.
In matters of conflict Jedy tries to avoid to them if possible. He is not easily provoked. If he does jump into battle it is in the defence of another, in which case he is a valiant fighter, relying on speed to wear down and defeat his opponents. He is exetremely patient and often takes time to plan ahead. He may appear indecisive at times, but when he makes his mind up about something, he stands by it and never questions his decisions. While others my lie awake at night questioning the morality of their actions, Jedy sleeps soundly; reasoning that "some actions are niether good nor evil, but merely nessecary."

Appearance: 6'1" with black hair and silver eyes. As either a fashion statement or sheer laziness, he keeps his hair clean and trimmed, but never combs it, which results in a semi-tangled mop that sticks out in odd places. Usually wears a dark brown traveler's cloak, a dark blue shirt, and sage green pants held up with a plain brown belt. Carries a small pack full of supplies.

Other: Jedy is a very good reader of people, being able to make guesses about their personality and intentions with uncanny accuracy. Some believe he is some kind of psychic, but in reality, he just pays really close attention to the small details in people's movements and actions.
A bit of a quirky flaw in Jedy's personality is his uncurable fascination with shiny things. This makes him a somewhat compulsive treasure hunter. He even keeps a pouch in his bag devoted to the holding of such baubles and trinkets, usually colorful pebbles and bits of shell. While not an outright thief, he does have "sticky fingers" and has little to no reservations about "borrowing" the property of others.

Hoeloe wrote:

Name: Yuri Asuka
Alignment: Evil
Weapon: Rapier. It holds the power to basically teleport Yuri a distance of 10 meters. This power can be used a max of 5 times a day.
Armor: Armour is limited to steel shoulder plates and steel boots. His armour is minimal to allow for maximum mobility.
Personality: Quiet and subdued, and acts in ways that are unexpected given the circumstance. While he does aid the darkness, he does so only as he sees fit, rather than unconditionally, thus, his motives are somewhat unclear. He does not make much of his personal life or history known, but does occasionally disappear and reappear later. In short, he is a mysterious character.
Appearance: Human. Medium length black hair. Wears a long black coat, which has a large collar and cuffs, with a black waistcoat and a white shirt, all with intricate designs. He also wears close-fitting black trousers. He is medium height and has very pale blue eyes. His movements tend to be very precise and elegant.
Other: No, not really. The rest of his character will be revealed as time goes on.

Last edited by Qualien on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JamieMin0r
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:31 pm

Would you like to make an example character sheet? I mean, we need to know the format.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://damnedphysics.aforumfree.com
Zapzap09
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
EP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:33 pm

I don't get it, are you going to continue the story? OR IS THIS A CLIFFHANGER?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JamieMin0r
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:35 pm

Zapzap09 wrote:
I don't get it, are you going to continue the story? OR IS THIS A CLIFFHANGER?!

Please tell me you're joking. D:
Back to top Go down
Zapzap09
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

Character sheet
Name:
EP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:38 pm

Waaaaat? D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JamieMin0r
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:41 pm

Zapzap09 wrote:
Waaaaat? D:

It's a role play. As in, everyone makes the story. You have to sign up.
Back to top Go down
Zapzap09
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

Character sheet
Name:
EP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:42 pm

Fine then, I sign up.

If this is Role Playing, I get to be the French Maid. Jamie, you can be the House Bunny and Qualien can be the Big Papa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JamieMin0r
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:47 pm

-_- Not that sort of role play.
Back to top Go down
Zapzap09
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

Character sheet
Name:
EP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:48 pm

Not this kind?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qualien

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:56 pm

No, not at all like that. >P> Please be patient, for I will actually begin accepting shortly.
I should probably edit the title..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zapzap09
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

Character sheet
Name:
EP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:01 pm

This looks hot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zapzap09
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

Character sheet
Name:
EP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:07 pm

Name: Izack Anderson

Alignment: EVIL.

Weapon: Obsidian Scimitar primary, Obsidian Throwing Knives as secondary weapons. The Scimitar can draw a portal in the air, dirt, or generally on any surface. This portal allows Izack to travel quickly from the upper world to the Nether. With this power, he can move around the upper world much faster than anyone else.

Armour: None, other than an Obsidian gauntlet on his right arm. This gauntlet creates a shield around his body when activated that deflects all solid attacks. It can only be penetrated if the gauntlet's red jewel on the front is damaged.

Personality: Normally quiet, Izack won't bother speaking unless necessary. His silent nature has kept him as a bystander, and he has perfected stealth. Although reserved, he will strike if provoked. He is known for not showing any mercy on anyone, even friends and family. His raged events often leave him shunned upon by others. He absolutely despises anyone who betrays him. He prefers the night, because although you can't see him, he can see you.

Appearance: Izack keeps it simple; black, tight polyester T-shirt, baggy black sweats, black tie-up boots and black cut-off gloves. He exposes a tattoo on his right arm depicting a large bullet wound. He has a short fauxhawk dyed jet black. He also likes to keep his goatee at about 1cm in length. Izack is fairly tall, standing 6ft 2 in height.

Other: He is legally blind in both of his eyes from birth. He moves around using his senses, and, due to enhancement, has left him more aware than a normal sighted human. He has full manoeuvrability, even at night and in extremely dark places.

Last edited by Zapzap09 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qualien

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:17 pm

You need to specify a power for your weapons, and you need something to protect you from other people's powers. Also, I would say that since the player's soul is being transferred into a new body, that there wouldn't be any physical imperfections. But, I guess it would be passable if you make your armor power something that would allow you to see. Oh, and there is no neutral here, unless you are planning to be some sort of a supporting character, or a merc. In other words, you won't be much of a main player in the RP if you don't have a side. Inevitably, you will need to be good or evil, so I suggest you make a choice now, or forever hold your peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qualien

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:19 pm

... No offense but.. In all honesty, this is disgusting. You obviously didn't read the character sheet. Oh, and there is no way anybody is getting TNT as a weapon. EVER! I should probably make some adjustments to the thread..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qualien

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:49 pm

._. I really don't want to have to bump this.. Sadly, I just did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesonomi
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:54 pm

Yo.

Name: Daniel Kudbro
Weapon, armor: Sword, iron, with diamond running down the middle. The hilt is slightly decorated with gold. The sword itself can shoot out waves of ice when slashed down or horizontally. The ice is mildly strong and spiky. It also cools the environment while traveling past it. It travels for a maximum of...15 meters?
Armor is a sort of flexible chainmail made out of a mix of iron and diamond. The entire thing is lightweight. Increases Daniel's speed. Turns or detours do not slow him down.
Personality: He is hostile to strangers. When with friends, very friendly, perhaps hyper, and cracks jokes. When serious, he is VERY serious. Has a good ability to understand the situation's mood, or other peoples' moods. Most of the time.
Appearance: Black hair that reach his eyebrows and occasionally get in the way of his eyes, red eyes, skin that is a bit pale, skinny, with 2 mm fingernails. Apparently has "girly" fingers, a.k.a. slender/thin fingers. About 5 feet, 4 inches. Relatively shorter than average.
Other: Eats quickly because he doesn't like eating. Has scar on underside of tip of right ring finger. Also knows a bit of martial arts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qualien

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:01 pm

XP Took your sweet time, Jes! Well, let's see here...
Accepted, although I would rather not have people with red eyes running around.. :P
The proper term is 'vertically', btw. >:3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesonomi
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:03 pm

I seriously meant DOWN. Like, from the air to the ground.
A serious slash.
Skype. We will talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Olympicwolf
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Character sheet
Name:
EP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:51 am

So basically we create a character with an entirely fictional name, descirption,weapons, and attributes and make up the story. Sounds cool, but I'm not sure how to play this. Do we each write our own chapters taking turns, or do we just contribute ideas to one central writer? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JamieMin0r
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:17 am

Olympicwolf wrote:
So basically we create a character with an entirely fictional name, descirption,weapons, and attributes and make up the story. Sounds cool, but I'm not sure how to play this. Do we each write our own chapters taking turns, or do we just contribute ideas to one central writer? scratch

This is bad example, but it's what we're going for I think.

Look at all of the posts that are the RP, not the ones that are character sheets and idiots. http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1018&t=148885&start=270
Back to top Go down
Qualien

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm

Olympicwolf wrote:
Pretty much the first part. The story is made simultaneously by the players, so for instance Player A could be attacking Player B, while C and D are off exploring some mysterious cave. The whole point is for the players to interact with each other and the environment to come up with an interesting plot in which all players are involved in some way. A short explanation is the link Jamie posted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spud Nuggits
Novice
Novice

Character sheet
Name:
EP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:47 pm

Name: Nzte
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Weapon: A small, 2 foot long staff. It has a large dark red gem on the tip, and 5 small diamond fragments on the bottom. It is capable of blinding all enemies within a 3 meter radius of the caster, reducing the hit rate of targets within 1 meter by 90%, and the remaining 2 by 50%. This can only be used 5 times a day.
Armor: A dark red gem, gray shoulder pads, and a long, dark, hooded robe. It allows the user to almost instantly blink to any location within 10 meters. Can only be used 5 times a day.
Personality: Nzte is a strange being. His behavior is rarely predictable except under certain situations. He loves to learn new things, but also loves to mess with his friends. He loves to bring living beings pain, and he loves to see people suffer. He is incredibly stubborn, and even though he has massive potential, he refuses to ever use it past dicking around. He is also incredibly lazy at times.
Appearance: He is 6' 6" at the shoulders. He wears his dark, gray cloak in such a way as to cover every aspect of his now human face. His eyes glow a bright, uniform color all throughout. The colors of his eyes change color based on his mood. He almost never shows his hands, and lets his sleeves hang over his hands at almost all times. His lower robe extends all the way down to the ground, not once showing his legs or feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Olympicwolf
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Character sheet
Name:
EP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:54 am

Well I"m sure I'll screw up a few times while playing this, but I'll give it a go.

Name: Jedy Harremy Samoht
(Pronounced: Jed-Dee Har-Rem-Me Suh-Mote) Since he doesn't care much for his last name, he usually introduces himself as only Jedy Harremy.

Weapon:( I don't know much about Minecraft, so excuse me if I make a few mistakes here.) His main weapon is a rather curious sword. This silver blade has an odd triangular shape, But what makes it peculiar is it's ability to fire a retractable hook like projectile and line so that he can bring his enemies closer. This also allows the sword to double as a grappling hook. A mechanism near the handle allows the hook to either be shot out directly, or slung out in a manner consistant with that of a whip or fishing pole. His secondary weapons consist of a curved dagger on his belt and an intricately carved walking stick.

Armor:Polished hardwood bracers on each forearm deflect some attacks and a pack slung over the shoulders provides limited defence to his back. Other than that, no armor.

Personality: Jedy is a quiet traveler, with a unique oneness with nature. He has a bit of an aversion to strong sunlight, prefering night time over all. Naturally, he has good night vision and excellent hearing. He despises wide open spaces and only feels comfortable when surrounded by lots of shade and cover, preferably large trees. Though usually the good natured optimist, he is sometimes prone to downcast pensive moments, staring off into the distance and speaking in an ominous tone that suggests he knows more than he's letting on.
In matters of conflict Jedy tries to avoid to them if possible. He is not easily provoked. If he does jump into battle it is in the defence of another, in which case he is a valiant fighter, relying on speed to wear down and defeat his opponents. He is exetremely patient and often takes time to plan ahead. He may appear indecisive at times, but when he makes his mind up about something, he stands by it and never questions his decisions. While others my lie awake at night questioning the morality of their actions, Jedy sleeps soundly; reasoning that "some actions are niether good nor evil, but merely nessecary."

Appearance: 6'1" with black hair and silver eyes. As either a fashion statement or sheer laziness, he keeps his hair clean and trimmed, but never combs it, which results in a semi-tangled mop that sticks out in odd places. Usually wears a dark brown traveler's cloak, a dark blue shirt, and sage green pants held up with a plain brown belt. Carries a small pack full of supplies.

Other: Jedy is a very good reader of people, being able to make guesses about their personality and intentions with uncanny accuracy. Some believe he is some kind of psychic, but in reality, he just pays really close attention to the small details in people's movements and actions.
A bit of a quirky flaw in Jedy's personality is his uncurable fascination with shiny things. This makes him a somewhat compulsive treasure hunter. He even keeps a pouch in his bag devoted to the holding of such baubles and trinkets, usually colorful pebbles and bits of shell. While not an outright thief, he does have "sticky fingers" and has little to no reservations about "borrowing" the property of others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Qualien

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:33 pm

Accepted!

I believe that four good characters are enough for now.. Let's get some EVIL in here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zapzap09
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

Character sheet
Name:
EP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:34 pm

Qualien, consider my guy of evil orientation. If necessary, you can make some changes that fit your needs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]   

Back to top Go down

[First RP! :D] The Darkness That Lurks.. (ACCEPTING![Minecraft-esque!]) [NEW RULE!]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next