HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

ps3 move w/killzone or time crisis.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeoss

PostSubject: ps3 move w/killzone or time crisis.   Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:48 am

if you ever get to indulge your self with a ps3, killzone 3 w/ PS move and its sharp shooter accessory. DO IT! you will not regret it!
i spent 4 hours of my life pointing a plastic gun with a neon orb at my TV screen killing EVERYTHING in the FACE with BULLETS.... virtually.

its the closest thing you can get to a combat simulator and still have ridiculous amounts of gratuitous fun. (where as combat simulators are slow and you die alot)

and if your a whiny bitch and complain that your shoulder hurts after awhile, try holding a real fuckin gun up instead for the same amount of time. granted i know its not real life, but you should feel proud, and that pain your feeling is something called "exercise" and it equates to you being a man... A MAN WITH A NEON BALL GUN who owns space nazi's with robots.

so if your rich neighbor has one.. hes got a window that shatters easily. GO THROUGH IT! and raid his house like some sort of necromorph from dead space except your thirsty for MOVE, aggressively slither your way through his house and ransack that shit. added points if you leave excessive amounts of flickering lights and blood splatter everywhere when your done.

you win if you leave the police or house hold owner with a deep rooted mental disorder called dementia who is forever scared by little kids crawling through his windows with blood everyhere, while screaming "MOVE... MUST KILL.... ZONE PANCAKE MIXXXXXX"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teh puma
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

Character sheet
Name: Puma of Legend
Level: 1
EP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: ps3 move w/killzone or time crisis.   Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:39 am

....Teh puma doesn't have any neighbor with this game though? What should he do oh great Aeoss?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stones
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

PostSubject: Re: ps3 move w/killzone or time crisis.   Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:21 pm

I saw a game of killzone 3 and thought it looked like shit to be honest. There was a tonne of ugly green haze, everyone walked around with then friggin vulletproof vests each, it was oddly tilted... I dunno, I just hated the look of it.

Plus I don't have a PS3, and I paintball more than any kid should.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zapzap09
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
EP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: ps3 move w/killzone or time crisis.   Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:22 pm

It CANT be any better than a Wii Remote. And shooters on the Wii sucked dick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeoss

PostSubject: Re: ps3 move w/killzone or time crisis.   Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:36 am

that green map is a irradiated zone map. dont base your first impression on that alone. the map is titled in some areas because the player is traveling over collapsed buildings. its awkward at first, but i like that map because it showed that higher ground is truly advantage.

also the bullet proof vest is for noobs who think it covers there face. so far any and all weapons will insta kill you with a headshot. armor is just a default perk for first timers. you run out of ammo pretty quickly in this game so choosing something other then the ability to "not die faster" only means you will have less ammo to kill more.

as for the wii FPS, no your wrong there. ive played 007, red steel, and those hybrid ones like zelda and what not. this is far more polished and superior. i can literally quick aim a shot on some ones head from a good bit of distance. where with the wiimote, i always get that "im aiming far left of where im actually aiming because the stupid sensor says so" not so with this baby. any more accurate and this thing could use real weapon sights!

the ability to adjust the settings are pretty clean cut. after playing 1 game of offline multiplayer vs 10 bots it makes the game feel SOO much more in depth. i can still turn and nail a dude with a shotgun if hes behind me!

actually.. il go ahead and record a quick session of my self playing and post it on youtube for proof.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ps3 move w/killzone or time crisis.   

Back to top Go down

ps3 move w/killzone or time crisis.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1