HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Halo Erotica: Dino Delight [Warning: GRAPHIC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jv100

PostSubject: Halo Erotica: Dino Delight [Warning: GRAPHIC]   Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:58 am

Well, here it is. I can't say I'm necessarily proud of my work, but I suppose it was fun to write. This story gets pretty intense at times, so only read if you've got a strong stomach. And one more thing, please, don't ask me why I wrote this. I just did, okay? Enjoy!

Dino Delight

I, like many of those among us today, used to be a dinosaur hater. I despised them, and though I am not proud of it, I regret to say I t-bagged every last one of those bastards right after I filled their faces full of lead. All of this changed one day, however. It was a normal day, no different from any other. The match, Slayer FFA on Snowbound, had begun and I was more than ready. Rushing shotgun like the cocky player I am, I thought for sure I would get there first. I saw the weapon sitting there, just waiting to be picked up, but right before I could snatch it a slimy alien hand grabbed it first. Dino, I thought... Oh, how I loathed them. So typical of this idiot to rush shotgun, everybody knows being a dino also means being a noob. Slowly my Spartan's eyes worked their way up the elite's pink body, making me hate him even more. I mean, seriously, what kind of -blam!- ten year old colors his Elite in pink?

As my eyes reached his face, I felt my jaw drop and -blam!- rise. This wasn't a -blam!- ten year old; it was a beautiful, elegant, smoking hot female dinosaur! Nearly gasping for air, I managed to sputter out a quick question. "Uh, what's your name?!" She simply sat there, holding the shotgun, and I felt my face growing warm in real life. The shouts and explosions of the battlefield echoed around us as I eventually gave up hope. Right before I was about to quit out of sadness, I heard a voice. "Wait, wait, my controller turned off! My name is Wunderkind!"

"Wunderkind?" I replied weakly.

"Yes."

"You're the most beautiful elite I have ever had the fortune of meeting through Xbox Live."

Right then and there, without words, Wunderkind's character model nodded its head and motioned for me to follow. I eagerly trailed her behind the fusion coils, where she initiated crouch mode directly in front of me. I pushed my analog stick as hard as I could in her direction; looking up into the sky as she closed her firm mandibles tightly around my Spartan's rock hard dick. Through the headset I was screaming as loud as I could, repeatedly bouncing and flopping my erect -blam!- back and forth between my legs. From her end, all I could hear were muffled moans and groans as her elite thrusted back and forth towards my Spartan's crotch. "WUNDER, WUNDER, WUNDER!" I shouted, as a spectacular trail of semen squirted out from my -blam!-, oozing all over my controller and dripping onto the carpet. I had never had a climax so powerful and strong before.

Immediately after this, the game ended. Wunderkind and I may have had zero kills each, but we had set off a spark that was sure to turn into a fire. We both joined separate games, but she sent me a friend request that I accepted immediately. After two or three games alone, a notification popped up that was just begging to be accepted. Wunderkind wanted me to join her game. Needless to say, I jumped right into that lobby! Isolation, Custom Game of FFA Slayer -- this was going to be one interesting game. She started the countdown...

My Spartan ran forward; I was pushing down so hard on the analog stick I nearly broke it. I found Wunder waiting for me underground, surrounded by the wet and sticky Flood contamination. She had a sick mind, something that just turned me on even more. Wunderkind crouched once again, only this time turning around, revealing her tight and firm alien buttocks. Slowly, I walked up behind her, letting my Spartan's head shift its focus towards her rump; perfectly round and slimy. Placing my hands on her shoulders, I inserted my Spartan's vibrating -blam!- into her gaping black hole of an -blam!-. It felt slightly bumpy and gently tickled my tip, but I pushed as hard as I could, my erect -blam!- growing larger by the second. Wunderkind was enjoying every second of this. Bumping and pushing, I had stuck it so far up her dino bum I might have just punctured her lungs. I started sobbing as I continued pushing and thumping, my analog stick just barely surviving the force of my thumb. Wunderkind's elite was making all sorts of honks, blarghs, and gurgles as I continued to sodomize her up the -blam!-. We both collapsed onto the wet, slimy, Flood outbreak, rolling and smothering ourselves in the sticky substance. My thumb had a heart beat as I continued pushing the joysticks of my controller as hard as humanly possible. Wunderkind was now using the sliminess of the Flood outbreak as a lube, rubbing and smearing it across, and even inside, her muscly -blam!-. One glance at that thing, and let's just say there was enough semen to feed a starving family in Africa. That's for sure.

I shut the Xbox off and called it a night, crawling into my bed. Although I tried to sleep, my mind kept wandering off towards the thought of Wunderkind. Picturing her mandibles enclosed around my throbbing erection was just too much, and I began to pleasure myself. I slept soundly that night, thinking only of the things Wunder and I would do tomorrow. My lips formed a smile, and suddenly, a great idea formed in my mind. All I needed was Oddball on Guardian, and I think I could make it work. Not a Custom Game, either, I wanted every other Spartan out there to see us engaging in what I'm sure they'd consider a crime against nature.

I woke up in the morning with a raging boner, thoughts of my plan from last night still formed in my brain. I wrapped my mic around my head and started up the good ol' 360, ready to make the magic happen. Wunderkind invited me to a party, where I explained my dirty plan to her. Giggling, she agreed to do it. We played FFA together until finally we got what I wanted: Oddball on Guardian. The game started out normally; people shooting each other and t-bagging over the skull that lay exposed in the middle. But little did the other players know of my plans for that thing. I grabbed the bubble shield from the tree trunk and threw it down on top of the waiting skull. Wunderkind came to join me, both of us now in clear sight of all the other players. She bent down, and I proceeded to forcefully shove the Oddball up her greasy, slimy -blam!-. My -blam!- followed, pulsating and vibrating with adrenaline. I started riding her like a horse, my Spartan waving his hand in the air like a lasso. Looking at the score, I noticed Wunderkind was winning with a score of 36... and counting! Meanwhile a crowd had gathered around. The other players had looks of pure horror and disgust on their faces as drool and sweat poured down from Wunder's energetic face. "Alas, Poor Yorick!" I screamed, as the Oddball popped out of the wide alien bum-hole I had so gracefully shoved it in.

Then, in front of everybody, I came. Jizz filled the inside of the skull reaching all the way to the top, spewing out the open eye sockets, overflowing and oozing down my Spartan's hand. Smiling, I handed it over to Wunderkind, who immediately proceeded to devour the contents inside, pouring as much of my gooey, steaming jizz possible down her wide, gaping alien throat. Holding the oddball over her mouth, she began hitting it with full force, guaranteeing that every last salty surplus of semen was clustered together in a great, slimy, wet and sticky glob; plunging gloriously down into the middle of her eagerly awaiting mouth. I giggled as it lightly splashed my Spartan in the face.

Filling her mouth up to the brim with my semen, I watched with glee as it started oozing out between her mandibles, bits of it streaming and drooping down onto her feet. The players stared in disgust as she voraciously slurped down the chunky, salty substance I had so violently ejected out of my meat stick. Suddenly, the bubble surrounding us popped. We both stood there, motionless, the only movements being my jizz slowly trickle out of Wunder's open mouth before splashing against the ground. A single shot was fired, hitting Wunderkind directly between her Elite's eyes. She let out one more honk as her body was graciously flung backwards, collapsing roughly at my feet. "NOOOOO!!!" I cried, kneeling down before her. Other players rushed by, shoving me out of the way, all of them attempting to t-bag her beautiful corpse that lay so peacefully at my side. I tried to fight back but was instantly peppered with assault rifle bullets and sticky 'nades, right before meeting the hard end of a player's battle rifle. Upon re-spawning, I noticed Wunderkind had rage quit. I opened up the screen to quit as well, and accepted the penalty given to me. That experience point meant nothing to me now.

So, here I am, writing this story for my fellow Halo players. I ask out of the kindness of my heart, please don't be judgmental against these beautiful creatures you refer to as "dinosaurs." For even though Wunderkind and I were both banned a week each for our actions, we continue to play together. You cannot call what went down at Guardian a loss, for we had triumphed in our own, special way. We proved that Spartans and Elites can love, and there is nothing wrong with it. That is why, my friends, it is essential the entire population of Halo 3 knows what spectacular events occurred during that magical game of Oddball. This also why Guardian has earned its place amongst the greatest Halo maps created Not only that, but Wunderkind gives me the most intense orgasms ever. I strongly urge you to try Spartan on Elite sex, because you haven't played Halo 3 properly until you have. Thank you.

Last edited by Jv100 on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phaazoid

PostSubject: Re: Halo Erotica: Dino Delight [Warning: GRAPHIC]   Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:30 pm

I'm crying and orgasming at the same time. a masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JamieMin0r
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

PostSubject: Re: Halo Erotica: Dino Delight [Warning: GRAPHIC]   Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:47 pm

And I thought Jesonomi was the perverted one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://damnedphysics.aforumfree.com
Jv100

PostSubject: Re: Halo Erotica: Dino Delight [Warning: GRAPHIC]   Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:55 pm

I've always been a pervert, I've simply kept that side of me hidden from you guys. Also, who is "admin"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wunderkind37211
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Halo Erotica: Dino Delight [Warning: GRAPHIC]   Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:26 pm

I'm... at a loss for words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JamieMin0r
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

PostSubject: Re: Halo Erotica: Dino Delight [Warning: GRAPHIC]   Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:32 pm

Jv100 wrote:
I've always been a pervert, I've simply kept that side of me hidden from you guys. Also, who is "admin"?

Jamie. You lied to me about Skype.

Also, you and Jesonomi are both perverts. :3
Back to top Go down
Jv100

PostSubject: Re: Halo Erotica: Dino Delight [Warning: GRAPHIC]   Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:42 pm

Admin wrote:
Jv100 wrote:

Jamie. You lied to me about Skype.

Also, you and Jesonomi are both perverts. :3
BLARGH! Sorry, I had to finish up homework and take a shower, and by that time I had just assumed you were sleeping. If you're still awake, I might be able to chat right now. :)

And Wunder, go back and re-read my story. You will find that the name "Lindsay" is nowhere to be found, and has instead been replaced by Wunderkind, a name I find much more suitable. Good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JamieMin0r
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

PostSubject: Re: Halo Erotica: Dino Delight [Warning: GRAPHIC]   Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:44 pm

Get on Skype then. I'm tiring myself out so that I sleep in the car. :3
Back to top Go down
Jv100

PostSubject: Re: Halo Erotica: Dino Delight [Warning: GRAPHIC]   Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:52 pm

JamieMin0r wrote:
Ugh, I can't figure out to work this! My mom is making me to go to bed anyways. D:

Dammit, I'm sorry. I'll figure this out tomorrow (though you may need to walk me through it) but I just got screamed out for having my laptop still open. My dad thinks I'm signing out right now....I'll be online tomorrow! I PROMISE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JamieMin0r
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

PostSubject: Re: Halo Erotica: Dino Delight [Warning: GRAPHIC]   Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:53 pm

Jv100 wrote:
JamieMin0r wrote:
Ugh, I can't figure out to work this! My mom is making me to go to bed anyways. D:

Dammit, I'm sorry. I'll figure this out tomorrow (though you may need to walk me through it) but I just got screamed out for having my laptop still open. My dad thinks I'm signing out right now....I'll be online tomorrow! I PROMISE.

I won't be back until Thurday. Sorry. D:
Back to top Go down
BadCompany Brik
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Halo Erotica: Dino Delight [Warning: GRAPHIC]   Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:35 am

wat is this i dont even...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jv100

PostSubject: Re: Halo Erotica: Dino Delight [Warning: GRAPHIC]   Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:10 am

BadCompany Brik wrote:
wat is this i dont even...
You should have read it before I changed the female's name to Wunderkind. Much, much less disturbing then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zapzap09
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
EP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Halo Erotica: Dino Delight [Warning: GRAPHIC]   Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:20 pm

Banned for sexual content. Consider this a warning to you all.

LOL no, just kidding. However, I'm starting to rethink the meaning of life after reading this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mr_meowmeow
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

PostSubject: Re: Halo Erotica: Dino Delight [Warning: GRAPHIC]   Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:34 pm

I nearly threw up three times... o.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zapzap09
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
EP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Halo Erotica: Dino Delight [Warning: GRAPHIC]   Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:35 pm

mr_meowmeow wrote:
I nearly threw up three times... o.O
If Spud is too young to alcohol, you're definitely too young to pronz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Halo Erotica: Dino Delight [Warning: GRAPHIC]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next