HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Just got my Pinnacle Moviebox HD Ultimate Collection!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zapzap09
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
EP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Just got my Pinnacle Moviebox HD Ultimate Collection!   Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:39 pm

I'm uber exited right now. The module is sexy and slick, and hopefully the editing software is good for me. Green Screen turns me on!

Discuss any Capture Card related topics. If you've had or tried the Moviebox, give me some insight!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiger21

PostSubject: Re: Just got my Pinnacle Moviebox HD Ultimate Collection!   Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:26 pm

What type of videos will you be making?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JamieMin0r
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

PostSubject: Re: Just got my Pinnacle Moviebox HD Ultimate Collection!   Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:27 pm

I give it 2 weeks before you get bored.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://damnedphysics.aforumfree.com
Tiger21

PostSubject: Re: Just got my Pinnacle Moviebox HD Ultimate Collection!   Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:28 pm

what do you mean get bored of it. its a capture card, not a toy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zapzap09
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

Character sheet
Name:
EP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Just got my Pinnacle Moviebox HD Ultimate Collection!   Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:25 pm

Zimbabwean Tiger: At this point, I'm not sure. I'm thinking about doing gaming videos more often than not, but I plan on using the green screen for full sketches with my friends soon. We already attempted to start stuff, got a bit far but other than that were not successful. I have a feeling that most of my stuff will involve me playing games, narrating, experiencing my adventures, funny moments, etc.

Jamie: You underestimate me. :3
Like Mr. Tyler said, I don't think that this is something that you can get bored of in a matter of weeks. This is what I've been waiting for. Technology that allows me to do what I like to do. Don't expect me to simply give up on it. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiger21

PostSubject: Re: Just got my Pinnacle Moviebox HD Ultimate Collection!   Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:27 pm

whats your youtube channel's address?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zapzap09
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

Character sheet
Name:
EP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Just got my Pinnacle Moviebox HD Ultimate Collection!   Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:54 pm

No videos up right now. I removed them all, with the exception of an 8 minute Halo Reach clip.

It's the same as what I use for everything else; Zapzap09.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Just got my Pinnacle Moviebox HD Ultimate Collection!   Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:58 am

I've made a lot of videos with my friends using pinnacle and greenscreen. tongue

It's really hard in the beginning, but when you get the hang of it it's pretty easy :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JamieMin0r
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

PostSubject: Re: Just got my Pinnacle Moviebox HD Ultimate Collection!   Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:36 pm

Tiger, I know it isn't a toy. What a stupid thing to say. People get bored of music, films, people, anything. Capturing video and then editing it can be sometimes tedious. Plus, making videos such as Halo games are so over-done now that making them doesn't have that sense of achievement other videos do.

Zack, you'd better make these videos fun.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://damnedphysics.aforumfree.com
Zapzap09
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

Character sheet
Name:
EP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Just got my Pinnacle Moviebox HD Ultimate Collection!   Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:00 pm

Oh Jamie, we can count on you to be the grumpy one. Don't worry. I'm not aiming for anything perfect. If I find it fun, and perhaps some of my friends enjoy what I do, I'll be happy. I don't have any goals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stones
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

PostSubject: Re: Just got my Pinnacle Moviebox HD Ultimate Collection!   Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Dude forget the green-screen stuff and get a GoPro HD camera, and some good editing software. Then you can do real-world stuff thats funny and add in lightsabres Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zapzap09
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

Character sheet
Name:
EP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Just got my Pinnacle Moviebox HD Ultimate Collection!   Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:08 pm

I would still need the greenscreen for anytime I do a VLog or any other still shot. And yes, my media check-list includes a decent desktop, a good camera and some editing software. I could use the one that Pinnacle offers for now, as it seems above average.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just got my Pinnacle Moviebox HD Ultimate Collection!   

Back to top Go down

Just got my Pinnacle Moviebox HD Ultimate Collection!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1