HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I highly recommend you guys click here...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jv100

PostSubject: I highly recommend you guys click here...   Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:53 am

So, did I ever mention that my older brother makes music? I don't think I did. He's nineteen, in college (though he just took the semester off) and is extremely talented. Last night, around midnight, he released his first album for his one man band: Fauxny. It. Is. AMAZING. My brother released this album, "ABBR," for FREE on "http://fauxny.bandcamp.com/album/abbr." Give it a listen, please, and maybe even a DL. My personal favorite song is "Femme Banal," though I did participate in the song "Jar of Whispers" (I did the clapping).

Needless to say, I am very proud of him. And it should be known that we celebrated last night by playing Halo. :) He also has a FB and Myspace page, too, so if you're feeling curious you can head on over there as well.

Thank you.

Also, this is what he looks like if you want to know. That is an early version of the song "Jar of Whispers."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPewcBEsPZU
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JamieMin0r
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

PostSubject: Re: I highly recommend you guys click here...   Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:07 pm

O_O Love it. Jar of Whispers actually took my breath away. Fucking asshole.

But yeah. Got my music for a week now. :3

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://damnedphysics.aforumfree.com
mr_meowmeow
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

PostSubject: Re: I highly recommend you guys click here...   Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:07 pm

Not really my style, but hey, it's good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jv100

PostSubject: Re: I highly recommend you guys click here...   Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:45 am

Hah, thanks Jamie. It should be noted that this entire album is dedicated to my brother's ex-girlfriend. It's complicated, but when they broke up, my brother went into a spiraling depression. That's why I really feel all the passion and emotion he put into each song. Especially Femme Banal, that song makes me cry. Not finna lie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JamieMin0r
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

PostSubject: Re: I highly recommend you guys click here...   Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:02 am

I read the description. Sounded rough.

I'm loving the album. Definitely something I like.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://damnedphysics.aforumfree.com
Zapzap09
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
EP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: I highly recommend you guys click here...   Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:00 am

Listen, it's not my style of music, but I sure as hell appreciate it. He's pretty good, too. All he needs now is some professional recording studio to capture the music at high quality. Other than that, I've seen some great stuff!

I totally request that you appear as a background singer in a song.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stones
Reclaimer
Reclaimer

PostSubject: Re: I highly recommend you guys click here...   Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:20 pm

Tell him to fire the weak link doing the clapping. That guy BLOWS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jv100

PostSubject: Re: I highly recommend you guys click here...   Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Dude, Zap, I actually like that idea. My voice isn't THAT great, but I could probably harmonize with him. That'd be cool.

And Stones...SHUT UP I'M AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BadCompany Brik
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: I highly recommend you guys click here...   Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:26 am

Why does your brother have an Armenian last name?

It's really good though, I love Jar of Whispers, but I agree with Stones, the percussion could use some work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jv100

PostSubject: Re: I highly recommend you guys click here...   Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:04 pm

Because my family is Armenian. Ya dig?

Also, my brother did all of this in his bedroom, so he could only use what was available. Thanks for the support though guys. And did one of you contact him? Because he knows about this website...Somehow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zapzap09
Arbitrator
Arbitrator

Character sheet
Name:
Level: 1
EP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: I highly recommend you guys click here...   Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:46 pm

OH MY GOD TWO ARMENIAN PEOPLE.

JV, meet Garo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I highly recommend you guys click here...   

Back to top Go down

I highly recommend you guys click here...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1